Saturday 11 February 2012

Festival Of Sin - Peeking Pouncer!

So there I was minding my own business while trying on the saucy Expose Lust body stocking...yes that's the one...the one created to be a very special offer at the upcoming Festival Of Sin...when POUNCE!

LordVanir attacks me from a mighty height....so my lovelies...if I am late getting there...you know who to blame!! Please see below for pictorial evidence of this terrible...almost sinful crime. Donations to Voluptia, of a small L$99 to purchase this outfit could help me recover, but can only be snagged from Saturday 18th February... so pop over to my store to pick up the festival info, or of course view the Festival Of Sin blog!


Ok, ok, so I wasn't really all that disturbed by the attack, but thought you should get a sneaky peek...at the outfit that is you pervs!!

See you there then??

Lady V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment