Sunday 5 February 2012

All Change For Retroville!

I know, I know it's all very odd...but Voluptia has moved again. I promise faithfully not to do it again for a long, long time. Although there is something appealing in keeping people dizzy (chortles in a slightly corrupt way). 

So everything is off and running in our new home in Retroville...kind of apt me thinks! The store is a replica so nothing new to navigate, plus the cafe came over too, so come have a donut with me!

There is a new SBOTW out there too...goregous Thrill Scarlet for a teeny L$69 - a lovely one to bag with the big V day swiftly approaching!

Anyway...my gorgeous ones, here is your Limo to Retroville!. I hope to see you all very soon!

Heaps of hugs for now and thank you for your patience and support.

Lady V xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment