Sunday 17 June 2012

Coerced...you will be!

Hello my lovelies!!

So I could not resist getting all meshy again, I am so in love with these corsets, you may have noticed! So today it gives me even more pleasure to introduce...

~* Coerce Mesh Corset Set *~


Coerce: To compel action by exercise of pressure, extortion, blackmail, etc…

Really? We think not, just slip into gorgeous little number and job done! Persuasion tactics never came so easy or damn sexy ;) Stun the one you love in this figure defining mesh corset that comes with seven size options to achieve the perfect fit for your form plus pretty frill sleeves, lace choker and cheeky little merkin!

Available in: Black, Jade, Purple & Red

Psst…Also available and for Voluptia VIP group members only there is a Berry (dark pink) version, this can be bought only at the mainstore for just L$99...yep L$99!

Until next time...very soon....

Lady V xx

P.S Thought I would share my most overplayed song of the week...not so sure the neighbours have enjoyed it as much though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment