Monday 16 April 2012

Teeny Weeny - Keeni Bikini

Today I get to show off yet another addition to the Voluptia swimwear range....Keeni Bikini is a cheeky little set and a total must have for this summer with it’s perky little style

It comes with every layer needed, for two hot looks ‘full bust’ and ‘oooh slipped a bit’ plus cute a little chest bow. Be warned, the skimpy thong will mean extra sun cream is needed!!

Lady does Melba - Phew what a scorcher!!  ;)

Options available can be found in store now or go here to each on Marketplace:


Sometimes, when I get to finishing a creation I do so love to have some tunes playing while I work...I apologise for the following flashback but LOL's had to be done!!!


*chortles* and wanders off to get busy again...see you soon lovelies!!

Lady xx


No comments:

Post a Comment