Wednesday 21 March 2012

Well Hello Vi!

Today I am soooooooo excited voluptuous ones!!

Please meet Vi...she's a super duper wonderful adorable Blogger, Fashion Model and Photgrapher...

Why am I excited?

Well that's because Vi has thrilled me by accepting the role of my Personal Assistant!!!

PA you say?

Well yes, imagine that a Mini Me! Vi has many skills that make me smile massively and will, from here on out, be running the new VoluptiaSL blog. This one here will be staying for me to talk crapola in as and when I get a chance but the new shiny blog will be full of everything you need to know about Voluptia as we move forward, everything you want to know and a ton of stuff you never knew you would know!! (see told you, crapola)

Anyway...Vi will be taking care of much of my Lady stuff (mind out of the gutter please) so that I can turn my fullest attention to creation of more yummy goodness and customer service that makes you wiggle with delight in your undies.  It's a truly exciting time and many plans are being thrown around in our bid for world run soley by power mad lingerie clad beauties...ok maybe that's just my dream, but you get the idea!

All joking aside though, I would very much love for you to join me in wishing Vi the very best of everything in her new career with Voluptia and more importantly thank her for jumping on the ride with me.

If you have any quesitions or need anything at all you can contact Vi inworld by IM at Violet Batriani or by email through VBatriani@GMail.Com.

Right now I have to head back to the Lady bat cave but I shall be back to bother you all very soon until then...warmest wishes and huge hugs as always...

Lady V xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment